NEW: October 12+13 2023
Loris Malaguzzi International Center, Reggio Emilia, Italy
2 days of visits and training (in French and Italian) to learn about and be inspired by the Reggio Emilia pedagogical approach, now recognised worldwide.
This study group will explore and deepen the fundamental themes of the Reggio Emilia approach:
– The vision of the child
– The role of the educator as researcher
– The environment as a third educator
– Creativity and the “100 languages” of the child
– Listening to children
– Observation, interpretation and documentation
– The relationship with parents
The participation fee is 675CHF/person. They include :
– Administrative and organisational costs
– Visits, seminars, workshops and exhibitions
– Transport to/from schools and nurseries and the International Centre
– 2 lunches at the International Centre’s restaurant
– Interpretation service from Italian into French
-In case of sanitary measures, the visits to external nurseries and schools will be replaced by an interactive atelier.
Not included: transport from your place of residence to Reggio Emilia, accommodation and meals other than those mentioned.
Information on transport and accommodation
We recommend the use of the train but can facilitate the organisation of carpools for transport from Switzerland to Reggio Emilia.
We can also arrange accommodation (approximate rate: 70€/night in a single room) for those who wish. The Loris Malaguzzi International Centre can be reached on foot from the city centre of Reggio Emilia.
To subscribe, please send us your contact details at email@example.com to check for availability. Thank you!